WE’RE DRIVEN BY INNOVATION, DESIGN AND RESULTS.
It takes more than guts and a degree to survive here.
We choose to be different.
The DAAKE team is motivated by more than just being creative. We are an eclectic group of individuals, each with our own unique interests but a common desire to help clients establish a brand that fits like a well-worn leather glove. We don’t take ourselves too seriously but we take the challenges that each of our clients face very seriously. We attack projects with the energy of a small child balanced by the experience of a seasoned professional. Anyone looking to join us must have the same qualities. And they should thrive on an abundance of natural sunlight, wall-free offices, an environment inspired by art, and space designed for thinking. Check out our Day in the Life Video to see more.
Adding talent to our roster.
On the lookout for great minds.
We’re always looking to be wowed by creative genius. Even if we’re not hiring today, we keep your application on file to review when we are ready to add to our team. So if you feel that you have some knowledge or experience that could help us create genuine brands that foster genuine relationships, then we want to hear it. Show us your work, your mind and your energy, and we’ll see if we have a place for you on our team.
We welcome creative in the raw.
DAAKE interns get schooled in real life.
You’ve taken a few classes, created a few ads and maybe a campaign or two. Prove your knowledge and hunger for real-world work by applying for an internship with DAAKE. Our team will take you in, help you polish your skills and prepare you for a future in the biz. But we have to warn you: the work is hard and the expectations are high.
- <class=”scroller-link”>Real work from real clients.
- <class=”scroller-link”>An opportunity to create a portfolio of work that was actually produced.
- <class=”scroller-link”>Experienced professionals willing to show you the ropes.
- <class=”scroller-link”>An environment that fosters learning, sharing ideas and rubbing elbows with other area professionals.
- <class=”scroller-link”>Involvement in day-to-day activities, including client and internal meetings and social events.
- <class=”scroller-link” href=”#something-else”>Tour local vendors for greater insight into the industry.
Are you ready to join a team of rebranding black belts?
File uploads must be in PDF format, and cannot exceed 8 MB in size.